MEMBER RULES & ETIQUETTE
CLUB ACCESS & CHECKING IN
Entry to our partner clubs is gained only after OtherClub confirms a booking and then on presentation of an OtherClub Booking Receipt, or failing that, a valid form of photographic identification at the club’s reception
HEALTH FACILITIES ACCESS REQUIREMENTS
- High standards of personal hygiene must be maintained by members.
- Footwear and clothing must be clean and free from odours.
- Appropriate exercise clothing must be worn when using facilities.
- Tops must be worn at all times.
- Bags and personal belongings including coats and mobile phones should be stored in club’s secure lockers if provided.
- In the interest of everyone’s cleanliness and hygiene, members must wipe down equipment after use.
- Once members have finished using any gym equipment they must ensure that all weights are safely placed back in the racks provided.
- Due to health and safety we do not allow late entry into classes.
- Inappropriate or aggressive behaviour towards staff in any club will not be tolerated.
- If a members is unable to partake in a class that they have booked they are asked to cancel by contacting their OtherClub point of contact so that another member is able to attend.
HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
Our partner clubs may require members to undertake an introduction assessment and induction to the Club’s programs, equipment and facilities. However, Clubs cannot take responsibility for the monitoring of Members and guests at all times and on all equipment and facilities. As our clubs make available this introductory service to all Members and guests, the clubs will not accept liability for injury or harm to individuals using the equipment. If individuals have failed to attend a scheduled induction, it is their responsibility to ensure they schedule attendance for the next available induction.
All Members and guests are required to digitally sign our Pre-Activity Readiness Questionnaire prior to attending any of our partner clubs.
All Members must digitally sign a personal training agreement form prior to commencing a personal training session in our partner clubs.
For reasons of hygiene and safety, all members and guests must read and abide by the following:
- Avoid drug and alcohol intake before exercising.
- Receive instruction on the use of gymnasium equipment prior to commencing a new exercise programme facilitated by OtherClub.
- Shower before entering a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi or pool.
- Must not shave or exfoliate within any sauna, steam room or plunge pool.
- No body or hair products are allowed in any sauna, steam room or pool.
- Ensure that the consumption of food and beverages remains within designated areas.
- Suitable clothing for all activities must be worn. Footwear must be supportive.
ACCIDENTS AND INCIDENTS
In the case of an incident or accident members must report it immediately to the Duty Manager.
CLUB OPENING AND CLOSING HOURS
Members are asked to respect the opening and closing hours of our club’s facilities.
No member or guest shall use, ingest, possess or distribute illegal drugs or substances while on our partner club’s premises.
FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
We ask that members refrain from taking photos or videos in clubs (including cameras on mobile phones) due to other members and guests privacy.
- Upon requesting access to a club, Members will have to agree to the club’s terms and conditions which may include their own rules and etiquette.
- We ask that members conduct themselves in a quiet and well-mannered way that will not disturb or impair the use and enjoyment of clubs by any other person. Members must not shout, use foul or abusive language (in any language) or behave in a threatening or intimidating manner of any description towards any other member, guest or member of staff.
- Members should treat other members, guests and staff as they would wish to be treated.
- Please consider others when using your mobile phone and keep calls to a minimum.
- Please be dressed in suitable attire at all times when in clubs.
- Members, who wilfully remove, damage or destroy property belonging to the Club, or to members or guests on the premises, will be liable to have their membership revoked.